Beaver Dam Tax Place

New Home

To keep our prices LOW I am now running

Beaver Dam Tax Place out of my home

712 Park Ave


Please note the phone book lists my fax number first AND my old address.

 IRS Has over a Billion dollars for People Who Have Not Filed an Income Tax Return

Refunds totaling more than 1 billion dollars may be waiting for you if you are one of the 1+ million people who did not file a federal income tax return.  If you have not filed a return as far back as 2014, you have until April 15th, 2017 to file and claim your refund.

Call Beaver Dam Tax Place LLC

to set up your appointment.


IRS Tax Tip 2014

Eight Facts on Late Filing and Late Payment Penalties

April 15 is the annual deadline for most people to file their federal income tax return and pay any taxes they owe. By law, the IRS may assess penalties to taxpayers for both failing to file a tax return and for failing to pay taxes they owe by the deadline.

More information Click on FAQs above



Are now being taken!

Call (920)885-5700

Tax refunds for EITC returns to be delayed in 2017

In an effort to stem tax refund fraud, the IRS must wait until at least February 15 to issue refunds to taxpayers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Child Tax Credit.

Congress moved forward with the change to ensure the IRS has ample time to process W2 and 1099 forms before issuing refunds to taxpayers. Employers are required to report W2 and 1099 data to the Social Security Administration and IRS by January 31.

The change, which will delay refunds for millions of families, begins in 2017. The IRS is expected to release more information on the measures this summer.

To aid affected taxpayers, TaxSlayer Pro clients can inquire about bank product advances which could help individuals receive payment prior to the IRS issuing refunds. Additionally, educating taxpayers about the new law in advance of tax season will help families plan their finances while taking into account their refunds might be delayed.

The Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) targets working people with low- to moderate-income levels. For the 2014 tax year, credits totaling $66.7 billion were issued for 27.5 million EITC claims. Individuals claiming the EITC are more likely to file early in the tax season, however, it is not clear the number of taxpayers who will be affected when refunds do not go out before February 15.

Copied from TaxSlayerPro news letter.

 From THE IRS News Letter

IRS News Letter


Don’t Fall for New Tax Scam Tricks by IRS Posers

Though the tax season is over, tax scammers work year-round. The IRS advises you to stay alert to protect yourself against new ways criminals pose as the IRS to trick you out of your money or personal information. These scams first tried to sting older Americans, newly arrived immigrants and those who speak English as a second language. The crooks have expanded their net, and now try to swindle virtually anyone. Here are several tips from the IRS to help you avoid being a victim of these scams:

  • Scams use scare tactics.  These aggressive and sophisticated scams try to scare people into making a false tax payment that ends up with the criminal. Many phone scams use threats to try to intimidate you so you will pay them your money. They often threaten arrest or deportation, or that they will revoke your license if you don’t pay. They may also leave “urgent” callback requests, sometimes through “robo-calls,” via phone or email. The emails will often contain a fake IRS document with a phone number or an email address for you to reply.
  • Scams use caller ID spoofing.  Scammers often alter caller ID to make it look like the IRS or another agency is calling. The callers use IRS titles and fake badge numbers to appear legit. They may use online resources to get your name, address and other details about your life to make the call sound official.
  • Scams use phishing email and regular mail.  Scammers copy official IRS letterhead to use in email or regular mail they send to victims. In another new variation, schemers provide an actual IRS address where they tell the victim to mail a receipt for the payment they make. All in an attempt to make the scheme look official.
  • Scams cost victims over $20 million.  The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, or TIGTA, has received reports of about 600,000 contacts since October 2013. TIGTA is also aware of nearly 4,000 victims who have collectively reported over $20 million in financial losses as a result of tax scams.

The real IRS will not:

  • Call you to demand immediate payment. The IRS will not call you if you owe taxes without first sending you a bill in the mail.
  • Demand that you pay taxes and not allow you to question or appeal the amount that you owe.
  • Require that you pay your taxes a certain way. For instance, require that you pay with a prepaid debit card.
  • Ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone.
  • Threaten to bring in police or other agencies to arrest you for not paying.

If you don’t owe taxes or have no reason to think that you do:

  • Do not provide any information to the caller. Hang up immediately.
  • Contact the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration. Use TIGTA’s “IRS Impersonation Scam Reporting” web page to report the incident.
  • You should also report it to the Federal Trade Commission. Use the “FTC Complaint Assistant” on Please add "IRS Telephone Scam" in the notes.

If you know you owe, or think you may owe taxes:

  • Call the IRS at 800-829-1040. IRS workers can help you if you do owe taxes.

Stay alert to scams that use the IRS as a lure. For more, visit “Tax Scams and Consumer Alerts” on





Welcome to Beaver Dam Tax Place.  We are here to assist you in your personal or business needs.

Our services are designed to make your job easier and to provide you with time to focus on life's more pressing needs. 

We keep abreast of tax law changes throughout the year to ensure that you are taking advantage of ALL the deductions and EVERY credit you have coming.   Visit our Newsletters to read what the IRS is up to. 

* * * IRS may be looking for you. Are you part of the $164.6 million in undelivered refund checks?  * * Click Here To Read


 Beaver Dam Tax Place offers:

  •  Taxes professionally prepared
  • Sales Taxes Completed and Filed 
  •  Audit Assistance 
  •  Payroll 
  •  Some Tax forms
  • Rent Certificates Available 
  • Secured with encrypted files
  • Over 15 years of experience
  • Member of National Association of Tax Professionals
  • Professional & Confidential 
  • Locally owned


Translate This Page



If you haven’t received your W-2, follow these four steps:

1. Contact your employer  If you have not received your W-2, contact your employer to inquire if and when the W-2 was mailed.  If it was mailed, it may have been returned to the employer because of an incorrect or incomplete address.  After contacting the employer, allow a reasonable amount of time for them to resend or issue the W-2.

2. Contact the IRS  If you do not receive your W-2 by Feb. 14, contact the IRS for assistance at 800-829-1040. When you call, you must provide your name, address, Social Security number, phone number and have the following information:

•  Employer’s name, address and phone number

•  Dates of employment

•  An estimate of the wages you earned, the federal income tax withheld, and when you worked for that employer during 2011. The estimate should be based on year-to-date information from your final pay stub or leave-and-earnings statement, if possible.

3. File your return  You still must file your tax return or request an extension to file by April 17, 2012, even if you do not receive your Form W-2. If you have not received your Form W-2 in time to file your return by the due date, and have completed steps 1 and 2, you may use Form 4852, Substitute for Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement. Attach Form 4852 to the return, estimating income and withholding taxes as accurately as possible.  There may be a delay in any refund due while the information is verified.

4. File a Form 1040X  On occasion, you may receive your missing W-2 after you file your return using Form 4852, and the information may be different from what you reported on your return. If this happens, you must amend your return by filing a Form 1040X 

Information above was written by the IRS



To view this page in another language use the drop down menu to select the translation you need.

Para ver esta página en otro idioma utiliza el menú desplegable para seleccionar la traducción que usted necesita.